Original Path Counseling, a group practice in Centennial, CO, is looking for part time with potential for full time counselors to join our group practice. This is an employee position in which we need individuals wanting secure long-term employment. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Colorado and looking for long term work. Compensation is percentage based on income received and hours worked, and paid out bi-weekly by direct deposit. Original Path Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status. Must be able to see a minimum of 15 clients per week. Hours required will be weekdays but weekends are available to work should the clinician desire.
- Steady stream of referral
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual and group consultation with our Clinical Director
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Colorado license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- Willing to work 20 client hours per week or more
- Not currently or looking to run their own private practice.
- Paneled with BCBS, Tricare, and/or Medicaid a big plus but not required, however clinician will be required to take insurance for this position
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT (please do not apply if you are still provisionally licensed)
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]