Original Path Counseling, a group practice in Centennial, CO, is seeking full time counselors to join our growing group practice. This is an employee, W2, position in which we are looking for individuals seeking long term employment and able to commit to minimum 2 yrs of employment.
-Provisional or fully licensed in the State of Colorado and at minimum graduated with Master’s Degree in counseling related field.
-Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians.
– Must be able to see a minimum of 25 clients per week.
– Must be willing to work at least 2 evenings minimum per week.
– Willing to take Medicaid and other insurances and meet insurance requirements.
– Organized and timely in documentation
– Not currently or looking to run their own private practice.
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
- Currently accepting provisionally licensed applicants that are current candidates with DORA for professional counseling and/or social work
– Experience and advanced training in working with severe depression and suicidal ideation
– Advanced training in working with trauma
– Willing and knowledge to work with tweens and adolescents
Why work here:
– Team supportive environment
– Free case consultation with management and colleagues
– Quarterly team activities outside of work
– Flexible work schedule
– Steady stream of referrals
– Hybrid of in office in person client sessions and work from home Telehealth schedule
– In house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
– In house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
– Professional liability insurance paid for
– retirement plan opportunities
– Competitive pay
– Comfortable office space
Job Type: Full-time
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]